190μm FullMelt Filtration Hash Bag
Higher 4 Micron Hash bags – No Mesh extension
The filtration bags are slightly conical with a large top opening. This has given the filtration bags a total volume of 39L. This is so that the filtration bag can be secured over the rim of a standard 20L or 25L bucket with easy, so that no tension is placed on the side walls of the filtration bag when secured over the rim theses buckets. The Filtration bags are also fitted with handles that make them easy to maneuver and hang during the filtration process. Each FullMelt Filter bag variation (based on micron opening size) is colour coded and labelled with the specific micron size.
The Filtration Mesh
- Each mesh variation is defined by its Micron opening size.
- This is an indication of the open area of the mesh and is measured in micrometres or µm.
- The 38µm and 70µm meshes have been woven into a plain Dutch weave.
- The remaining microns have been woven into a plain weave pattern and have been secured in place using heat.
- Each micron screen has a porosity value greater than 30% ensuring that the rate of filtration is fast.
- The mesh is woven using a Nylon 6,6 23µm diameter thread.
- Each mesh is 30cm in diameter and has been secured to the base of the bags with two double lines of stitching.
The Side walls
- The sidewalls are a 115 GSM, 100% polyester.
- Woven into a Poly Oxford pattern.
- Polyurethane coating on both sides of the sidewalls. Ensuring a water and oil proof finish.
- Each rim of the bag (top and bottom) has been reinforced with a line of web tape.
- Handmade and locally produced.
- Each bag is slightly conical in shape.
- Easy to fold over the rim of a 20ℓ or 25ℓ bucket.
- The volume of each bag is 39ℓ.
- 30cm diameter mesh base, tapers up to 40cm open rim. Each bag variation is colour coded with the specific micron (µm) size of the bags screen.
- Each bag has two handles
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.